This will be an ongoing post, with updates randomly. Check back from time to time to see more about my adventures.
Today I learned:
* if you put $20 bill in the change machine at the laundromat, it sounds like you won the jackpot
* there is no way to make it feel exotic and fun to pay to do laundry at the laundromat
* I bought myself flowers today. The wrapper reads, “market bunch daisies. non-edible.”
* mascara is truly dry only after you sneeze (if you don’t understand, ask a female)
* a sign at the post office reads, “no dogs allowed, except seeing eye dogs.” Who is this sign supposed to benefit? The dog or the blind person? Neither can read.