Your love story…
Getting to know you so we can create a very personal ceremony-
Instructions: Please answer each question candidly, from the heart, and we can take those ideas and incorporate them into the ceremony. Don’t worry about making it poetic or pretty- I will help with that part. Humor is good too!
- Why have you chosen to be married? (why are you not just living together? ) What will be different? How did you know when you were ready to make this step?
- Why have you invited guests to your wedding? (not just elope…) What do you want them to witness? What message do you want them to hear that day?
- Why are you giving each other rings? What do they mean to you?
- Do you want your guests to be reminded of falling in love, and renew their vows to each other?
- What do you want to gain from your wedding ceremony? What message would you like to hear from me?
- How did the two of you meet?
- What was the first thing you noticed about your partner? Why did you fall in love? What drew you to each other? What attracted you?
- What are your expectations of marriage? What do you hope to gain from being married to your partner? How do you hope your spouse will treat you?
- How will you handle stress or misfortune? Differences?
- What promises do you make for the future? What kind of a spouse would you like to be? What do you hope to give your partner?
- What irritates you about your partner, but you are willing to overlook? What do you hope they will overlook in you?
- What do you picture your life to be like together? Will you travel the world, or snuggle in your cozy home? What will it be like to grow old together?
- Do you intend to have children? Grandchildren?